Breaking

LightBlog

Friday 10 February 2017

Professional Business Card Designing Ideas I CorelDraw in Hindi

Hello and welcome guys. In this episode I will teach you how to design a professional visiting card this is really very important lecture so its my humble request watch this video completely. Let me know, the size of professional visiting card is that 3.4" width and 2" is the height so it's a very important thing when you are going to design a visiting card, then make sure size of visiting card is correct that you are designing minimum resolution of that particular page should be 300 dpi (Dot Per Inch). I hope this tutorial will be helpful for all the guys. after watching the video if you have any doubt in your mind, then don't worry put your comment in the comment box I will solve your problem definitely asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox